This utility was created to quickly back up source code files to a single archive (zip file) and copy/move them to another computer or simply to archive them.
- Backs up files into single zip file
- File types included/excluded in backup can be customized using predefined filters
- Predefined filters can be added/edited and remove at will
- Post back up action - None, copy or move file to another location
- Bin/Obj directories can be excluded
- Backup file name can be appended with current date
- Integrates into VS2008/VS2010 External Tools!
- Use .Net 4.0 framework.
- Move action is Windows 7 UAC aware.
- File type .sbkd is associated in Windows Explorer to launch predefined backups
- Added new separate utility for extracting/restoring files - SourceRestore. With it you can extract only files that are newer/have changed to a directory.
New utility to restore files from a zip archive. It is basically a zip sync program.
It use an old zip library's source code created by ' Mike Krueger' dating from 2001.